Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Cover
No matter the career path you have chosen, people can grow accustom to a certain financial lifestyle through an income from their career.
For those clients who are not of “independent means” this income is pre-eminently
important. It is a major asset.
Challenges they face in terms of the unplanned loss of this vital asset come in various
- If someone were to suffer a critical illness meaning they were not able to
work, could they continue to finance their lifestyle?
- Where would the money come from to pay the mortgage or rent, finance the
car, buy food and clothes, pay for heating, telephone bills etc?
- If a person was unable to work for a long period due to an unplanned incapacity,
what impact would this have on their lives?
- Would they have to sell their home, car, jewellery or heir looms or perhaps move in
with their parents or other family members?
- If a person was unexpectedly made redundant, would they cope financially?
- If they lost income because of a short term illness or accident how would they
make up any shortfall (per £100)?
This Payment Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk .
The typical cost is £4.49 per £100 of monthly benefit. This is based on someone aged 35 years old and with a 30 day waiting period.
Our team of advisers are here to guide individuals through the variety of products on
offer and to advise on the most appropriate solutions for you.
If you would like to talk to discuss this please contact us.
Tony McCormick trading as The Mortgage Company (NI) is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.