Buildings & Contents Insurance

At The Mortgage Company we understand every client’s home is different and certain homes may require certain types of cover or maybe additional cover for the more expensive things in life. We can personalise our Buildings & Contents Insurance advice to meet your required needs.

Some of the standard items that we can cover are:

  • Buildings cover
  • Choice of contents sum insured options including a low sum insured options
  • Accidental damage to TVs, Stereo, Computers, etc…,
  • Loss due to credit card fraud
  • Contents in the garden
  • Theft from outbuildings
  • Personal money in your home
  • The cost of tracing the source of water or oil leaks in the home
  • Replacement locks if your keys are lost or stolen
  • Alternative accommodation due to your home being made inhabitable in the event of an insured loss

To individualise the policy, for an additional premium, we also have the following additions:

  • Extended accidental damage for buildings, contents or both
  • Personal possessions in and away from the home
  • Home Emergency Cover up to £500
  • Pedal cycles away from the home
  • Family Legal Protection

We work alongside a panel of providers to find you the most suitable policy to suit your needs.

Discounts are available if you take a voluntary excess, insure buildings and contents on the one policy or have more than 1 years claim free on a current or previous policy. Contact us for a personalised quotation.

Tony McCormick trading as The Mortgage Company (NI) is an appointed representative of Primis, which is authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.